1) Wake up at the same time every day, go to sleep when you are tired.
2) No napping!
3) Exercise or take a walk every day.
4) No caffeine after noon.
5) Do not eat a big meal right before you go to sleep.
6) Use your bed for sleep and intimacy only (no reading, watching TV, talking, or eating in bed).
7) If you can’t fall asleep after 20 minutes, get out of bed and do something relaxing (read a calming book, meditate, have a glass of warm milk, take a bath), when you feel tired, get back into bed.